What is the Trading Online Voucher?
The Trading Online Voucher scheme is a government of Ireland initiative to help get Irish businesses trading online more effectively. It focuses on costs associated with your website, including design, development, SEO, social media, hosting, management and advanced functionalities such as payment processing and booking systems. It is the single most beneficial grant available for SMEs in Ireland who are interested in improving their online presence.
Who is the grant for?
The grant is not aimed at any industry in particular. We’ve made successful applications on behalf of clients in a number of industries, including law, e-commerce, hospitality, accounting, finance, news & media, cleaning, construction, recruitment and retail.
The LEO doesn’t mind what industry you are in, just so long as the new website will improve your company’s ability to do business online. This does not necessarily mean having an online shop, it could mean you have a simple payment facility or even a booking system.
Does my business qualify?
To qualify for the grant, your business must tick the following boxes.
- Less than 10 employees
- Under €2 million in turnover
- Company trading for over 6 months
- Applicant businesses must be trading for at least 6 Months
- Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application
- Have an appropriate project proposal that satisfies the LEO evaluation criteria